Friday, July 11, 2008

Drugs, alcohol, abuse, and a happy July 4th


Nope, I am not referring to the Independence Day – but still July 4th is a GREAT reason to get drunk, spend $500 on fireworks and get thrown into jail for a domestic dispute – mainly because it is Sharon and Ozzy Osbournes’ wedding anniversary and people need to celebrate it!

I am late this year to saying Happy July 4th to Osbournes, but I still wanted to do it, and most of my honest and deepest congratulations go to Sharon Osbourne. I think that she has the best celebrity personality, and over the years of watching television (and comparing celebrities) she has definitely won my respect. Can you imagine being married to a person who looks like a devil, talks like a devil, sings like a devil, and acts like a devil? Yet, this has been Sharon’s reality for the last 26 years. When I put myself in her shoes – I just cannot imagine how I would manage that kind of life. I probably could put up with Ozzy (mostly because of his money) for a couple of years, then I would hit him on the head with a frying pan, and get a divorce. Amazingly enough, Sharon still says that she loves him. HOW??? She is able to love the most unlovable man I have ever seen in my life and that is what makes me to respect her so much.

So hats off to Sharon! If I was married to Ozzy, very soon my July 4th would turn from an Independence Day to the Day of Imprisonment। Sharon is a living proof that you can take any situation, any man, and any life and make it a happy place.

1 comment:

Your Penn Palz : said...

now THAT pic is toooo scarry!!!!!!!!! all i can say is "poor sharon"... not too sure that it's respect i feel but rather unbelief that ANY woman WOULD put up with an "ozzy" in their life!

wanted to send our love to ya'll and needing to know when you'll be in our fair city... don't dare want to miss seeing ya'll!!!

XO