Tuesday, July 8, 2008

“An idiot’s dream has come true”

That is a well-known Russian phrase which can be used when speaking about the guy who tied helium-filled party balloons to his lawn chair and flew 234 miles from Oregon to Idaho। This flight cost $6,000!!! And this was his 3rd try… I wonder what his wife is thinking… Check it out on youtube.com! http://youtube.com/watch?v=tOqMBrTY89Q&feature=related

2 comments:

Your Penn Palz : said...

toooo funny, irina... gotta think his wife shouldn't have let him go in the first place... what's really stopping him from the 2nd round! LOL
thanks for the laugh...
XO

Scott Savage said...

Hi Irina! Katie and I thought this guy was crazy as well. But, I think it might be fun to shoot down balloons with a BB gun while you are in the air. Probably a good rush. Thanks for the Russian phrase. I will adopt it into the "things I say often" file in my brain. Hope you all are well. Peace, Scott.