Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life

My dad has asked me today if I still had my blog and I told him that I've been too busy to write to it lately... So much has happened this year. As Charles Dickens said: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair..." I have accomplish so much and I have lost immensely... I have to re-adjust to a life of a single person alone in this cold world again and I am both scared and hopeful. I have never been so lonely and I have never been surrounded by so many people at once. I don't know if I should post anything or say anything but I just felt like it - here I am going with my gut feeling again...

No comments: